Dienstag, 22. November 2011

Sorry

Sorry for not posting in a while!
Recently I'm in Germany to meet my family. On 15th my sister gave birth to her first child and it's such a cute baby boy!! :) Everyone is so happy!
On 14th was our monthly anniversary (haha are we crazy because we kind of "celebrate" it every month?? ... :( ) and we went to eat korean bbq, drink Milkshake and hot chocolate at Haägen Dasz and went to the musical for the first time! It really was my first time ever and it was so stunning! Next time we want to see the lion king haha
Anyways, I'll try to make my blog more interesting, so please be patient with me ;)
cheers

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hey
    Hm Haägen Dasz. When I was in London the last year we also ate a big cup of ice cream. Filled with cookies, ice cream and chocolate sauce. Want it again.
    You should see lion king. I saw it in London, a dream.
    Nice blog. I follow you now.
    Please take also a look in my blog.

    AntwortenLöschen